(PDF DOWNLOAD) Fast. Feast. Repeat. by Gin Stephens
fast feast repeat audiobook
fast feast repeat australia
fast feast repeat free download
fast feast repeat nz
fast feast repeat pdf
fast feast repeat review
fast feast repeat summary
fast feast repeat uk
fast feast repeat website
fast. feast. repeat. by gin stephens
Fast. Feast. Repeat. by Gin Stephens
Fast. Feast. Repeat. : Change when you eat and change your body, your health, and your life!Diets don’t work. You know you know that, and yet you continue to try them, because what else can you do? You can Fast. Feast. Repeat. After losing over eighty pounds and keeping every one of them off, Gin Stephens started a vibrant, successful online community with hundreds of thousands of members from around the world who have learned the magic of a Delay, Don’t Deny® intermittent fasting lifestyle.
Fast. Feast. Repeat. has it all! You’ll learn how to work a variety of intermittent fasting approaches into your life, no matter what your circumstances or schedule. Once you’ve ignited your fat-burning superpower, you’ll get rid of “diet brain” forever, tweak your protocol until it’s second nature, and learn why IF is a lifestyle, not a diet.
Fast. Feast. Repeat. is for everyone! Beginners will utilize the 28-Day FAST Start. Experienced intermittent fasters will strengthen their intermittent fasting practice, work on their mindset, and read about the latest research out of top universities supporting intermittent fasting as the health plan with a side effect of weight loss. Still have questions? Gin has you covered! All of the most frequently asked intermittent fasting questions are answered in the exhaustive FAQ section.
Table of Contents
Welcome to the Rest of Your Life!
Introduction: The Dismal Truth About Diets
Part I: Fast
1. Ignite Your Fat-Burning Superpower!
2. Intermittent Fasting: The Health Plan with a Side Effect of Weight Loss
3. Fasting: The Real-Life Fountain of Youth?
4. The Magic Is in the Clean Fast! Learn Why We Fast Clean
5. Keep It Clean! Learn How We Fast Clean
6. Time-Restricted Eating: An “Eating Window” Approach
7. Alternate-Day Fasting Protocols: The “Up-and-Down-Day” Approach
8. Your Intermittent Fasting Toolbox
9. Just Say No: Fasting Red Flags
10. FAST Start: Your First Twenty-Eight Days
11. Tweak It Till It’s Easy
Part II: Feast
12. “Delay, Don’t Deny”
13. “Diet Brain” and How to Avoid It
15. The End of the Calorie
16. Appetite Correction: What Exactly Is This Hormonal Voodoo?
17. Beans Versus Jelly Beans: Does Food Quality Matter?
Part III: Repeat
18. Scale-Schmale: The Ultimate Guide to Tracking Your Progress
19. Lifestyle Versus Diet: There Is No Wagon
20. Get Your Mind Right!
21. Get Moving! Fast-Fueled Fitness
22. Weight Loss Too Slow or You’re at a Plateau? How to Adjust and Adapt
23. Maintenance: IF for L*IF*E
24. Share Without Fear
25. “What I Wish I Knew”
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should Fast, and Who Should Not Fast
Can I Have ____ While Fasting?
Tracking Your Progress
Physiology of Fasting
Download Fast. Feast. Repeat. by Gin Stephens PDF
|Book Title:||(PDF DOWNLOAD) Fast. Feast. Repeat. by Gin Stephens|
|Book Author:||Gin Stephens|
|Book Pages:||352 pages|
See More POST On : ENGLISH