(PDF DOWNLOAD) The Book on Rental Property Investing ~ E-BookFree.Com
“There are plenty of books out there aimed at providing the motivation to want to buy rental properties, but there are very few books that provide a detailed, step-by-step framework for accomplishing real estate success. Brandon Turner’s The Book on Rental Property Investing does that, and does it in a way that puts financial freedom through real estate within reach of anyone who wants it.” –J. Scott, Author of The Book on Flipping Houses.
BiggerPockets’ #1 bestseller–more than 350,000 units sold!
Every strategy, tool, tip, and technique you need to become a millionaire rental property investor!
If you’re considering using real estate investing to build wealth or obtain financial freedom, this book is a must-read. With nearly 400 pages of in-depth advice, The Book on Rental Property Investing imparts practical and exciting strategies that investors across the world are using to build significant cash flow with rental properties.
Brandon Turner–active real estate investor, bestselling author, and co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast–has one goal in mind:to help you find success and avoid the junk that pulls down so many wannabes. New and experienced investors alike will learn how to build an achievable plan, find incredible deals, analyze properties, build a team, finance rentals, and much more–everything you need to become a millionaire rental property investor.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- Why many real estate investors fail, and how you can ensure you don’t!
- Four unique, easy-to-follow strategies you can begin implementing today
- Creative tips for finding incredible deals―even in competitive markets
- How to achieve success without touching a toilet, paintbrush, or broom
- Actionable ideas for financing rentals, no matter how much cash you have
- Advice on keeping your wealth by deferring (and eliminating) taxes
- And so much more!
|Book Title:||(PDF DOWNLOAD) The Book on Rental Property Investing ~ E-BookFree.Com|
|Book Author:||Brandon Turner|
|Book Pages:||341 pages|